Overview of the evaluation bodies and activities across the Mānoa campus.
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (OVCAA) provides information on UHM accreditation processes and timelines.
- Map of the UHM Strategic Plan to the WASC Standards [.pdf] lists WASC accreditation standards linked to strategic imperatives outlined in the Achieving Our Destiny, the 2011-2015 University of Hawaiʻi Strategic Plan.
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) is the accreditation body for the University of Hawai‘i.
- UHM Program Review page includes procedures, timelines and past review reports.
Internal Evaluation Offices
- UHM Assessment Office is the support unit for evaluation and assessment of student learning at institutional and program levels.
- Center for Teaching Excellence provides professional support including teaching assessments and workshops on assessment and evaluation.