Both faculty and administrators will find these links useful in preparing program reviews, assessments, reports, and surveys.
- UHM assessment tools & resources These important UHM sites and units related to institutional evaluation give you an overview of the different kinds of evaluation bodies and activities across the Mānoa campus.
- UHM evaluation of foreign/second language proficiency Information about the evaluation of language proficiency satisfying the Hawaiian/second language requirement.
- OVCAA Program Review website This site offers information about the review process.
- UHM annual assessment reports Here you can view reports on individual programs by year.
- External assessment tools & resources We offer these resources describing evaluation processes and methods successfully used by other institutions around the country to assist LLL stakeholders in their evaluation efforts.